Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:31:01 -0500
From: "Michael A Fusaro II" <maf@...ii.com>
To: "'Gadi Evron'" <ge@...uxbox.org>,
	"'Theo de Raadt'" <deraadt@....openbsd.org>
Cc: full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: RE: SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities
	(Race Condition DoS, Memory Jumps, Integer Overflow)

Gadi Evron wrote:
> So you are basically saying open source free software can't
> be trusted to hold high standards or be reliable or secure
> if I don't pay for it?

What he is basically saying is that you hold no right whatever
to demand it.

The "International Infrastructure's" need doesn't constitute
a claim on Sendmail or its developers.  As Theo stated, if
that's unacceptable, buy software with a commercial license
(which would then give you the right to demand that trust, as
included in the license).

--
Michael A Fusaro II
maf@...ii.com