Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:15:46 -0700
From: Aaron Phillips <Aaron@...tech-computers.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Apple Mac OS X Safari 2.0.3 Vulnerability

Konqueror 2.3.1 and Firefox 2.0a1 don't appear to be vulnerable. Be nice to
hear about Opera and IE.

--
//Begin sig

Aaron Phillips
Technician, SYSTECH Computers
989-743-4296

I sign all of my messages with a PGP Public Key using the Open Source version
of PGP, GNU Privacy Guard. More information is available at the website
http://www.gnupg.org/

My public key is available for import on hkp://subkeys.pgp.net and also
http://www.systech-computers.com/keys

//End sig