Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:05:34 -0700
From: "Google Security Team" <security@...gle.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: XSS in orkut.com

Google has investigated this report and verified the validity of this
bug.  It has been fixed.  We take the security of our services and
users very seriously, and work to rapidly resolve any reported
vulnerabilities.

In the interest of minimizing the impact that security vulnerabilities
have on our end users, we highly encourage anyone who discovers a
vulnerability in a Google product or service to follow responsible
disclosure policies by contacting us first at security@...gle.com.

--
-- Cory Altheide
-- Incident Response Lead