Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tauqeer Ahmad <ahmadtauqeer@...oo.com>
To: Sanjay Rawat <sanjayr@...oto.com>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: POC exploit for freeFTPd 1.0.10

Hello Sanjay

There was no technical difficulty. That was just a POC
to proof the vulnerability and not to exploit it in
the wild. The choice at your disposal is limit less.
You can also debug the programe on windows 2003 server
and include the offsets. you can debug it on windows
2000 professional, windows in chiness language ;),
windows in japanis, windows in other languages.

Regards,

Tauqeer Ahmad

--- Sanjay Rawat <sanjayr@...oto.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hello Ahmad:
I am wondering why you have not given option for
Windows 2000 SP4Professional in your python code. Is
there any technical difficulty?
I think one can include the following snippet in your
code after line #95
elif value == '4:
               eip = "\x29\x4c\xE1\x77"  # 77E14c29
JMP ESP IN USER32.DLL(windows 2000 Prof. SP4)

Please correct me if I am missing something. As of
now, I could not testthis addition though.

regards
-Sanjay