Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:03:57 -0500
From: "Evans, Arian" <Arian.Evans@...hnetsecurity.com>
To: "security curmudgeon" <jericho@...rition.org>,
	<Mster-X@...mail.com>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: modules name(Sections)SQL Injection Exploit

That looks a lot like a *nuke (PHPNuke & forks like PostNuke).

The "thold" param has a history of issues, XSS and the like, and
I seem to recall it is handled by the "Sections" module in Nuke.

If it's the code I think it is, there are more issues with other
params which are even listed in the example below.

(Hint: the op param)

Cheers,

Arian J. Evans
FishNet Security