Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 21:31:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Web Ex <exwebex@...oo.ca>
To: Mark Litchfield <"[mark"@ngssoftware.com>,
	UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@...NTAX-ERROR
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, vulnwatch@...nwatch.org,
	sec-adv@...unia.com
Subject: RE: WebEx Downloader Plug-in Multiple Vulnerabilities + rant

*498 days to fix an arbitrary code vulnerability
*Silently fixing buffer overrun vulns without releasing an advisory (http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/alerts/id/226, in "Additional Information" section)

Hmph. Wow.

I wonder if they kill-bitted older versions >>>hehehe  ;-)

I ran across at least some of the same issues reported in early 2005 as well (didn't bother to report them though).  All I can say is swiss-cheese for the stuff I looked at, what's a better word when you spend 30 minutes looking at a product and come up with a half dozen or so high impact flaws.