Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 22:43:01 -0400
From: 3CO <threecheeseopera@...il.com>
To: "Amit Klein (AKsecurity)" <aksecurity@...pop.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Write-up by Amit Klein: "Forging HTTP request headers with Flash"

FYI Flash9 added a new property for object and embed tags to prevent
this technique from being used: "allowNetworking":
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/2/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00001590.html

That page doesn't explicitly list LoadVars as being disallowed, but I
just tested, and it is true.

For instance, Myspace has added that to all embed tags to prevent fun
from occurring.

Great paper though (as usual); thanks.