Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:46:57 +0000
From: Bastian Ahrens <mail@...ks.com>
To: Rickard Andersson <rickard@...bb.org>, bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Re: Woltlab Burning Board 2.3.X SQL Injection Vulnerability

Hi again,

I had some time to research into this. I tested about ten boards with
different versions from 2.3.3 to 2.3.5. On some this bug works on some
it doesn't, independent of the version! On pages this doesn't work you
will only get an empty thread without any posts as I told, otherwise you
will get this typical "SQL-DATABASE ERROR" message. So just a small bug,
nothing special and no really injection. But why does this work on some
pages and others not? Maybe some PHP/MySQL restrictions?

Regards
Bastian Ahrens