Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 13:48:46 -0500
From: Lawrence Paul MacIntyre <macintyrelp@...l.gov>
To: Dana Hudes <dhudes@...es.org>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: PHP as a secure language? PHP worms? [was: Re: new linux malware]

Dana:

The "S" in RSA stands for Adi Shamir, not Ravi Sethi.  Ravi is the
author of the "Dragon Book", however.

--
  Lawrence MacIntyre   865.574.8696   macintyrelp@...l.gov
                Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM.
Learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm