Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 12:25:46 -0600
From: "Noe Espinoza M." <nespinoza@...powissen.com>
To: "'pdp (architect)'" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>,
	<full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk>, <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>,
	"'Web Security'" <websecurity@...appsec.org>
Subject: RE: Universal PDF XSS After Party(posible solution)

We need to force to the users do download  the pdf files

And we can add to the httpd.conf or .htaccess the next code

SetEnvIf Request_URI "\.pdf$" requested_pdf=pdf
Header add Content-Disposition "Attachment" env=requested_pdf

Other solution is protect our pdf files to external links (hotlinking)

Add in .htacces

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^$
RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://([-a-z0-9]+\.)?example\.com[NC]