Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:41:58 +0300
From: 3APA3A <3APA3A@...URITY.NNOV.RU>
To: Rage Coder <ragecoder@....com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Windows logoff bug possible security vulnerability and exploit.

Dear Rage Coder,

 I've seen unloaded profiles for many times, but I never saw application
 still  running  after  logoff.  Profile  itself doesn't create security
 vulnerability, since it can not be accessed by another user.

 What do you use to reproduce this vulnerability?

 Are  you  sure  you  do  not  use some different software which affects
 logon/logoff process, e.g. 3rd party terminal software or some security
 enhancement?

--
~/ZARAZA
http://security.nnov.ru/