Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:51:40 -0500
From: Rage Coder <ragecoder@....com>
To: need4angel@...mail.com
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Windows logoff bug possible security vulnerability and exploit.

I have used te UPHC service, and it helps some.  It does seem to reduce
the frequency at which the problem occurs.  However, I still have the
problem with it.  When I check the event viewer with UPHC installed,  I
get messages that it remaps the registry and some other stuff, but some
processes from a previous logon continue to run under the account it was
run as in the same 'session' as the current logon, and at times appear
on the desktop as a window or in the system tray as an icon.

R.C.