Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:22:48 -0500 (EST)
From: bugtraq@...security.net
To: Mark@...software.com (Mark Litchfield)
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, vulnwatch@...nwatch.org
Subject: Re: Your Opinion

I think an issue is that if they are providing an OS and charging for it, that it should have these security features
by default. The user shouldn't have to pay additional money to ensure the initial product they purchased
is secure. Not to mention of course certain vendors are going to start seeing a drop in business for certain products. I wonder
will this turn out like the IE/Netscape browser wars a few years ago?

Regards,
- Robert Auger
http://www.cgisecurity.com/ Application Security news and More
http://www.webappsec.org/