Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 18:46:34 -0400
From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger@...neretcs.com>
To: "3APA3A" <3APA3A@...URITY.NNOV.RU>
Cc: "Makoto Shiotsuki" <shio@...rim.or.jp>,
	<bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Windows DNS Cache Poisoning by Forwarder DNS Spoofing

Thanks for responding.

If this is the case, why is this report a report of a Windows DNS
vulnerability, since it appears to be a DNS (or at least BIND and
Windows) vulnerability?  My guess is the original poster didn't include
BIND in his test scope or something like that.

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, InfoWorld, Security Columnist
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (2000/2003/MVP), CEH, yada...yada...
*email: roger_grimes@...oworld.com or roger@...neretcs.com
*Author of Professional Windows Desktop and Server Hardening (Wrox)
*http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764599909