Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 18:34:41 +0200 (CEST)
From: Michal Zalewski <lcamtuf@...ne.ids.pl>
To: sapheal@...k.pl
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: [Eleytt] 7LIPIEC2007

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 sapheal@...k.pl wrote:

> 1. Firefox 2.0.0.4 Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
> http://sapheal.hack.pl/phun/ff2die/

This does not crash on me, and I can't see a likely mechanism of action
that would lead to a DoS condition. The way I read it, the code does not
seem to be original, but rather lifted from a third-party site, zylom.com
- see source of:

  http://main.zylom.com/partnerprogram/gamelist.jsp?pid=1174&l=1

> 2. Microsoft Register Server Remote Denial of Service Issue
> For more information, please use: www.eleytt.com

There is no mention of this problem on your web site as of this writing.

> 6. Media Player Classic 6.4.9.0 Malformed .FLV Memory Corruption
> For more information, please use: www.eleytt.com

The PDF on your webpage claims it's a division-by-zero problem, not a
memory corruption flaw; but provides no information needed to verify this
report. Could you perhaps provide a more verbose analysis?

> 8. Symantec Norton Ghost FileBackup.DLL Remote Denial of Service
> 9. Symantec Norton Ghost 12.0 Remote Arbitrary Code Execution
> For more information, please use: www.eleytt.com

No mention of these problems on your web site as of this writing.

/mz