Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:01:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gadi Evron <ge@...uxbox.org>
To: Nick FitzGerald <nick@...us-l.demon.co.uk>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Exploit In Internet Explorer

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Nick FitzGerald wrote:
> RaeD@...Mail.Com wrote:
>
>> Discovred By : Hasadya Raed
>
> "Discovred" as in "found in a web page with some dodgy script in it"?
> This exploit (though not in this precise form) is common as muck in
> them thar int-duh-net tubes at the moment...
>
> You can't mean "discovered" as in "first found through unique personal
> research/investigation/etc" as this exploit has been publicly disclosed
> since April 2006, I think (and privately used previously?):

I believe RaeD meant no offense and did was in fact not aware of the
previous findings. In the past SecuriTeam helped him out with
disclosure and his findings were on the moeny.

I think:
1. This is either yet another exploit.
2. An honest mistake.

But I am not RaeD not affiliated with him. Give people the benefit of the
doubt. Who would steal thi sbluntly only to be found out?

Thanks.