Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:24:48 +0100
From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen@...glemail.com>
To: "Steve Shockley" <steve.shockley@...ckley.net>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Remote Desktop Command Fixation Attacks

Steve,

try to email someone from your company a batch file. i am sure that
that will fail, mainly because you realize that it is a security risk.
right? now try to email a .rdp or .ica file. it works 99% of all the
time.

second, please read the article. :) no offense, but you are completely
missing the point here. 3rd, users does not need to have admin rights,
these rights can be obtained with privilege escalations exercise. this
is not A to Z attack. you are missing all other letters in between.

this is just my humble opinion.

cheers,
pdp

--