Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:05:23 +1000
From: "Quark IT - Hilton Travis" <Hilton@...rkIT.com.au>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Standing Up Against German Laws - Project HayNeedle

Hi Florian,

The issue with sending email noise is that there is already too much of
it already and it is already classified under the banner "spam".  I can
almost guarantee that were you to start sending random email to many
servers, most of their owners would block your IP immediately, or at
least look at ways of adding you to RBLs and reporting you to whichever
authorities are responsible for enforcing anti-spam and anti-DOS laws.

--

"I'd rather be DOSed than VISTAd" - Hilton Travis, 2007

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
Manager,  Quark IT                     www.quarkit.com.au
Director, Quark Group                  www.quarkgroup.com.au

                    Quark Group Pty. Ltd.
      T/A Quark Automation, Quark AudioVisual, Quark IT