Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:26:20 -0800
From: "Kurt Buff" <kurt.buff@...il.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Cryptome: NSA has real-time access to Hushmail servers

Wasn't there an article or a post somewhere about an ISP that
maintained a canary web page with the statement "we haven't been
served with an NSL" and (I think) a date that was meant to be taken
down or perhaps merely not updated in such an event?

Cute idea, though I suppose they would also be subject to sanctions
for not maintaining it.