Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:03:20 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Christian Kujau" <lists@...dbynature.de>
To: "raven" <locrideweb@...ero.it>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: R.I.P. rgod

On Wed, April 30, 2008 01:40, raven wrote:
> But, if isnt dead, why he use a computer based translator to translate,
> from english, something that he can write in correct italian ? I'm italian
> and i garantee that is not italian.

Yes, someone else told me already in private that the "I'm not dead site"
was a hoax. I did not know rgod and I don't know if he's dead or not - I
just wanted bugtraq to know, that there's something else going on here -
without taking sides.

The decision which website to trust (or, more generally, (how) to trust
online information at all) is left to the bugtraq readers.

C.
--
BOFH excuse #442:

Trojan horse ran out of hay