Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 23:10:46 +0300 (EEST)
From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio@...ti.fi>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, pelzi@...zi.net
Subject: Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in TietoEnator's Procapita school
 administration system, at least version

The vendor Nextime Solutions has informed about the release of upcoming bugfix version this week.

The company VP has stated that the test process of fixed version is started and a fixed version will be delivered to customers before a new academic term.

TietoEnator sold its education business in Finland to Nextime Solutions Oy on 1st Jan 2008.

Vendor's response and information about the bugfix timeline was covered in local IT news (in Finnish):
http://www.tietoviikko.fi/doc.do?f_id=1381983

Juha-Matti