Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:07:49 -0700
From: "Mike Prosser" <mprosser@...antec.com>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Cc: "Secure" <secure@...antec.com>
Subject: SYM08-015_SFW_SecurityUpdateBypass

The attached is  a signed version of the security advisory for Symantec Storage Foundation for Windows 5.x that was released today.  If we can get the signature to verify, please post to bugtraq

Regards
 <<SYM08-015_ SFW_SecurityUpdateBypass.txt>>

View attachment "SYM08-015_ SFW_SecurityUpdateBypass.txt" of type "text/plain" (5767 bytes)