Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:20:20 +0100
From: SmOk3 <smok3f00@...il.com>
To: submit@...w0rm.com, vuldb@...urityfocus.com,
	bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, bugs@...uritytracker.com,
	full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk, vuln@...unia.com
Subject: phpAdultSite CMS flaws

Original article:
http://www.davidsopas.com/2008/09/phpadult-cms-exploit/

phpAdultSite CMS is a PHP-based content management system for a adult
pay site that fully supports MySQL. The code, layout, graphics of
phpAdultSite are consistent through every single page of your site.

It costs between $400 to $1100 depending on the license.

I found that this script is vulnerable to a couple of topics. After no
reply of this CMS vendors, send about two emails 1 week ago, I decided
going to full disclosure.

The problem exists on results_per_page variable. If it returns false,
it gives a DB Error output on our browser, showing up path disclosure,
sql statments that may lead to sql injections and also, it executes
XSS attacks.

PoC:

index.php?&results_per_page=50'
index.php?&results_per_page=50"><script
type="text/javascript">alert(/XSS vuln by DavidSopas.com/)</script>

It can be fixed with the sanitize of the variable.