Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:01:49 +0200
From: Amit Klein <amit.klein@...steer.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Cc: Amit Klein <amit.klein@...steer.com>
Subject: Re: Writeup by Amit Klein (Trusteer): Address Bar Spoofing for IE6

I noticed that some of the crucial information may have been
"reformatted" on the way.

So please note that the HTML markup in attack #1 is

followed by 30 ampersand-NBSP-semicolon, followed by a dot followed by
another 31 ampersand-NBSP-semicolon followed by a dot, followed by 13
ampersand-NBSP-semicolon followed by a dot followed by
phish.site/">YourBankHere</a>

The address bar appears like
"http://www.yourbankhere.com" followed by 30 spaces, a dot, 31 spaces, a
dot, 13 spaces, a dot and finally "phish.site/"

Thanks,
-Amit