Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 03:46:13 -0500
From: "Amit Klein" <amit.klein@...steer.com>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Trusteer Rapport Security Circumvention

Hello BugTraq

Andrew Barkley of Computer Sciences Corporation contacted us with this
around the same time it was posted to BugTraq. Since then we've fixed
the issue and are now completing the QA cycle with the intention of
releasing this fix 12 hours after learning about the problem.

Best,
-Amit
Amit Klein, CTO, Trusteer