Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 12:05:21 -0700
From: Susan Bradley <sbradcpa@...bell.net>
To: MustLive <mustlive@...security.com.ua>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Vulnerabilities in Dunia Soccer

Timeline:
17.03.2010 - found vulnerabilities.
30.03.2010 - disclosed at my site.
31.03.2010 - informed developers.
-----------------------------

Pardon me, but you disclosed it at your site before you informed the
developers?

I don't even know what Dunia soccer is but how about you give vendors a
chance to make good?

Is it a vendor site that has information or is this a informational
forum/sale of soccer stuff site that has a buggy captcha that makes the
server admin wonder what is chewing up the CPU and why spam is still
making it to the site?

The vulnerability ...or rather the bug is in the captcha code, this is
just a site using it, right?

But really, for this type of bug do you really need to be trying to
"shame" someone into fixing it or just informing the site that there's a
page that is sucking CPU cycles and able to bypass the captcha to post spam?

Why not give the admin of the site a chance?