Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:39:07 +0200
From: Holger Rabbach <hrabbach@...ssroad-networks.com>
To: Kari Hurtta <hurtta+bugtraq@...ja.mh.fmi.fi>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Web Tool Announcement: ismymailsecure.com

Hi Kari,

it does not - yet. This is actually what I'm working on at the moment.
However, since most MTAs at the moment don't do this kind of check, it
is not very useful. So the tool currently only checks for encryption
capabilities, it does *not* check for protection against MiTM attacks.
The next, enhanced version of the tool will have an optional check for
this and also the supported ciphers.

Holger