Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 10:40:01 -0500
From: noreply@...loitpack.com
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: New open source Security Framework

Exploit Pack is an open source security framework developed by Juan
Sacco. It combines the benefits of a
JAVA GUI, Python as Engine and well-known exploits made by users. It
has a module editor to make the task of
developing new exploits easier, Instant Search and XML-based modules.

This open source project comes to fill a need, a high quality framework
for exploits and security researchers
with a GPL license and Python as engine for its modules.

GPL license to ensure the code will always be free
Instant search built-in for modules easy access
Module editor that allows the user to create custom exploits
Modules use XML DOM, really easy to modify
Python as Engine because its the language more used on security related
programming

We are actually working with social code network, to participate in
this project you will only need a GitHub
account.

Also, I am looking for financial support to keep me coding. If you want
to be part of this open source project
or just want to collaborate with me:

Please reply to jsacco@...loitpack.com

Why don’t you download and give it a try right now? While downloading,
you may watch this quick video on YouTube!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMa2OrB7b5A
Website: http://www.exploitpack.com