Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 22:36:25 +0000
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: dc4420@...420.org, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
  bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: DC4420 - London DEFCON - 13 December 2011

OMG, it's Christmas again!!!!!!

But happily this year we don't have to lurk in the corner of a dingy pub
trying to look like we're having fun amongst the estate agents, bankers
and stock borkers annual do's, as we have our very own cosy well stocked
*private* bar and meeting space as per normal... Yes, our new home has
not only put up with us for the whole year but have even invited us back
for Christmas! Sweet!

To celebrate, you are going to come and entertain us. Yes, that means YOU...

This month we are doing lightning talks, so if you've got a 5-10 minute
presentation, with or without slides/hardware/pyrotechnics/hadron
colliders/pixies then bring your game face and share it with us...

Also... There will be:

   Beer.
   (Small but cool) prizes for the best talks...
   More beer.
   Your last chance to buy the few remaining original DC4420 t-shirts!
   Even more beer.
   Your last chance (this year) to buy me a beer.

Where:

    *** DOWNSTAIRS ***
    The Phoenix
    37 Cavendish Square
    London
    W1G 0PP

    http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

    2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus tube.

When:

    Tuesday 13th December 2011

     Room is ours from 17:30, talks kick off at 19:30

See you next week!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...