Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:13:00 -0300
From: Fernando Gont <fgont@...networks.com>
To: "bugtraq@...urityfocus.com" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Revised IETF I-D: Advice on IPv6 RA-Guard Implementation

Folks,

We've published the IETF I-D "Implementation Advice for IPv6 Router
Advertisement Guard (RA-Guard)". It is available at:
<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gont-v6ops-ra-guard-implementation-00.txt>

This I-D is based on our original I-D
draft-gont-v6ops-ra-guard-evasion-01, but now focuses on providing
advice to RA-Guard implementations, rather than on the evasion
techniques that have been found effective against most popular
implementations of RA-Guard.

Producing effective RA-Guard implementations is important to provide
feature parity with similar mitigation techniques already available and
employed in the IPv4 world.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. -- If possible, send your
feedback to: <v6ops@...f.org> (the relevant IETF mailing-list), and CC'me.

Follow Us on Twitter: @SI6Networks

Thanks!

Best regards,