Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 15:08:31 +0000
From: vince@...eproject.com
  "Zach C." <fxchip@...il.com>
Cc: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: Android wireless accepts fake response (No interaction requires) (Vulnerability ?)

The other possible exploit is that I work for company X. After being fired from company X I setup a second rogue network and have people connect to it. Thus giving me the option to steal passwords or present false information via a fake intranet site or whatever. Since I worked there I already know the wpa key.