Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:43:40 +0000
From: "Thor \(Hammer of God\)" <thor@...merofgod.com>
To: Jim Harrison <Jim@...tools.org>,
  "'bugtraq@...urityfocus.com'" <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: RE: Regarding MS12-020

Actually, the tool included (which I will post here since it would be quite difficult to pull the code from the PDF) mitigates WS03 as well.  Mathematically, there is a 1 in 4 billion chance someone could establish an RDP session, but applicably,  no one ever would.

Security in depth, and least privilege.  It works :)