Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 22:10:33 GMT
From: todb@...asploit.com
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: CFP: InfoSec Southwest 2013

I'm pleased to announce the opening of the Call for Papers (CFP) for
InfoSec SouthWest 2013! ISSW2013 will be held Friday, April 19 through
Sunday, April 21, in Austin, Texas, USA. The CFP will run six weeks,
closing on February 15, 2013.

We are also excited about our selection for this year's keynote
speaker, Dan Guido. Mr. Guido will be kicking off the conference with
remarks about his experiences in the educational and academic corners
of infosec. So, while we will happily accept and review any reasonable
submission for ISSW2013, papers and presentations dealing with the
unique concerns of .edu are especially appreciated.

Please send (at a minimum) a two to three paragraph abstract
describing your work, as well as a short biographical blurb about the
presenter(s) to <cfp@...osecsouthwest.com>. The more complete material
you provide, the more likely your talk will be selected. Accepted
presentations will be expected to fill time slots of approximately 50
minutes on a single track.

ISSW2013 will also be hosting a continuous lightning talk venue, so if
your work can be condensed to 15 minutes, you need not go through the
CFP selection process. If you would like to be mentioned on the Turbo
Talk agenda, though, please send in your name, topic title, and a
brief, one to two sentence summary.

The complete speaking agenda for ISSW2013 will be published on Friday,
March 1, 2013, approximately two weeks after the CFP closes.

To keep current, check on http://2013.infosecsouthwest.com/cfp.html

--
Tod Beardsley
CFP Committee Chair, ISSW2013