Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 16:12:27 +0000
From: Major Malfunction <majormal@...ate-radio.org>
To: dc4420@...420.org, full-disclosure@...ts.grok.org.uk,
  bugtraq@...urityfocus.com, "talks@...420.org" <talks@...420.org>
Subject: DC4420 - 2013 CFP

hey!

i know it's a bit late, but Happy New Year!

i've posted the dates for 2013 meetings on dc4420.org but you'll notice
there is very little else! that's because we still need talks!

for those that are yet to join us for our monthly gathering, the format
is we meet in a private room in a pub, we have a 1 hour talk and a 20
minute talk on *any subject*, but hopefully something that is
interesting to the 'hacker' community.... in the past we've had
everything from reverse engineering Windows DEP to building your own
Thermic Lance, so when I say any subject, i really do mean any subject
that is either interesting or amusing or preferably both...

you will be speaking to a small crowd (normally between 60 and 100), so
if you want to practice a talk that you're thinking of submitting to a
'real' conference, or you've already given it somewhere that a small
section of London is unlikely to have attended, or you have an idea that
you can cover in just 20 minutes and never really though of turning it
into a talk, or you've never done any public speaking before then this
is the place... you will be most welcome and someone may even buy you a
nice warm beer!

we have the one-hour slot filled for January, but all others are
currently open so don't be shy - send your submission to talks@...420.org...

all other details are here:

   http://dc4420.org

i hope to see you there!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...