Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 00:04:21 +0200
From: Abraham Aranguren <abraham.aranguren@...sp.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: OWTF 1.0 "Lionheart" released!

Dear BugTraq friends,

We are pleased to let you know that OWTF 1.0 "Lionheart" has been released!
Dedicated to the courage and hard work shown by all OWTF contributors,
mentors, everybody that gave us cool ideas, etc. to make this amazing
release happen, to all of you, thank you!

Some links:
- Handy redirect: http://owtf.org/
(takes you to: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_OWTF)
- Getting started - http://owtf.github.io/
- Downloading & Installation - http://owtf.github.io/download/
- Documentation - http://docs.owtf.org/
- OWTF 1.0 "Lionheart" playlist on Youtube -
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3SqEmKhsxzwr0r5foEguBULoxphVj_hh
- Try some of the OWTF features from your browser  -
http://owtf.github.io/online-passive-scanner/
- *Please* give us feedback / suggestions / report bugs -
https://github.com/owtf/owtf/issues
- Join us on IRC (#owtf on Freenode) -
http://webchat.freenode.net/?randomnick=1&channels=%23owtf

Full release blog post with full props, cool screenshots, youtube demos
and more information:
http://blog.7-a.org/2014/10/owtf-10-lionheart-released.html

You would not believe the amount of emails, sentences at infosec
conferences, etc. that turned into cool ideas/projects to improve OWTF:
*Please* do share your criticism / feedback / suggestions and we will
try *hard* to make it happen!

Hugs,

Abe

P.S. RTs very welcome https://twitter.com/owtfp/status/519199995439099904