From: weld at vulnwatch.org (Chris Wysopal)
Subject: full disclosure lists

Vulnwatch is another full disclosure mailing list.  It is an advisory only
list.  No discussions, just advisories. We have 3 moderators:  RFP, Steve
Manzuik, and me. Information is available at www.vulnwatch.org.

We have been in operation for just about a year.  We have never delayed or
rejected a posting that contained new vulnerability information.  We have
over 4000 subscribers.

People interested in just the advisories and not the discussions that
frequently crop up on security lists may want to check us out.

Cheers,

Weld Pond
Moderator