From: SkyLined at edup.tudelft.nl (Berend-Jan Wever)
Subject: Re:Flares and personal opinions

This is not a disclosure, just another attempt to stop these nonsense flares on this new list. Please delete if you are not interested with my apologies for bothering you.

1) I feel that if you have a problem with stuff like '[Full-disclosure]' being added to the email's topic, that this is your personal problem: deal with it yourself and stop whining to people who really don't care. By subscribing to this list, I assume you have basic knowledge of computer programming: write a small program or script that filters your email and removes this from the subject line. I personally am all in favor of these additions to the subject line.

2) Could everybody who doesn't have any information or disclosure to post, please not post at all ? Just to take a random  example, I quote martin f krafft:

also sprach Nomen Nescio <nobody@...um.com> [2002.07.12.0350 +0200]:
> Bugtraq moderator will not post your message if you are GOBBLES or not liked.

because GOBBLES is ridiculous!

> death to anti.security.ls
> death to project mayhem
> Security Focus wants to be to security what Microsoft is to desktop
> Does not ISS own this title

you apparently have no clue. just shut up, please.

True: If you have no clue, please shut up, that goes for anybody that doesn't have any usefull information to post which includes you martin.
(And because I feel I have to post this message, even though it doesn't include any vulnerability or exploit, me too. Sorry about that folks !)

So, everybody who feels publicly humiliated by this email or who wants to rant on any other non full-disclosure subject: I can be contacted at skylined@...p.tudelft.nl, If you feel I've wronged you: write ME; if you can convince me that you are right, I'll personally apologise on full-disclosure and reinstate your h4x0r status for you ;)

Also, I you agree with me on this subject, please do not post to full-disclosure just to tell everybody you do: nobody cares. I propose that everybody who's subscribed to this list SPAMS anybody who posts another useless flare. I personally intend to.

Berend-Jan Wever aka SkyLined
http://sppor12.edup.tudelft.nl