From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles 'core' Stevenson)
Subject: security through obsolescence??!@?!

kevin,

word man... rexd to the rescue? hehe... my god I know a couple of
sysadmins who have the same philosophy. but it's pointless. it's like
removing read priveleges from vulnerable suids! some of us have over a
gigabyte of security related exploits, scanners, sniffers, backdoors
etc.. Dating back to the 80's. ;)

peace,
core