From: dotslash at snosoft.com (KF)
Subject: default list reply-to: address

does the default reply to: HAVE to be the list address instead of the
individual that sent it? I assume this was a choice config option during
the list setup? I find my self wanting to reply only to the individual
the wrote the email however when reply or reply to all is clicked the
only address is full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com... can be a pain in the
arse if in a hurry ... I think I have sent some cute comments out at
least twice during a hasty reply.
-KF