From: coastalhope at hushmail.com (coastalhope@...hmail.com)
Subject: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among

> - ----------
> Fat Checks Are Good Biz
> They buy warm houses for March
> Is yours made of glass?

>>OK, so now the idiots who don't have the necessary social skills to get
>>paying jobs start tossing rocks at those who work for a living.

I have worked with you Steve (Manzuik) and you might want to consider the glass house analogy again. You are commonly percieved by co-workers to have the personality of a carrion bird and the social skills to match.

>Yeah, fat
>checks are a good biz you are damn right, and what is wrong with that?  If
>you are good at something, go get a job doing that which you are good at.
>How can you fault someone for that?

I bet you must respect that quite a bit. Especially since you cannot hold a job in this industry for more than a year at a time. How employers now in the last 3 years? 5?

>>Weld Pond has contributed more to the
>>security industry in general than half the fucks on this list INCLUDING
>>ME!  It is no surprise that his skill are in demand, do you expect him to
>>flip burgers for a living?

You say 'INCLUDING ME' like you've actually contributed something. Aside from starting mailing lists your net contribution has been 0.

>>I consider both Jay and Chris to not only be true hackers but to also be >>friends.  So other than a
>>bit of common sense what is the hidden agenda?

You realize you are judged by the company you keep? Weld is a vacilating idiot who rode Mudge's coat tails to success and Jay has less luck with jobs than you do. Probably because he often forgets to take his meds.

I doubt securityfocus has much to worry about with idiots like you people rallying to the cause.

ch

Communicate in total privacy.