From: mail at blazde.co.uk (Roland Postle)
Subject: Re: Outlook Express Attachment Property Spoofing Vulnerabilities

So why hasn't MS fixed them then? Will it take a big email virus, and more
mass hysteria, before they do?

Personally I get sent a lot of virus and rely on knowing the extension. They
frequently use the spaces before extension vulnerability (so I'll get
somthing like 'hello.mp3     .scr') but I always notice these before opening
them anyway. However, combined with the other vulnerabilities you mention I
could probably be tricked into opening a virus. God help the clueless
people.

- Blazde