From: fulldisclosure at tesla.cx (Mark Hoff)
Subject: This List.

I joined this list because I thought it would be similar to bugtraq or the
like, but was grassroots based in the security community, rather than
corporate. I also thought it was about full disclosure. You know. No
corporate BS when it comes to announcements.

Instead, what I get is page after page of bickering, about symantec,
personal character attacks, and discussions about how the full-disclosure
advisories should be heavily restricted as to who can use them for what.
Hey, I thought the whole POINT of this was to not have the release of
information hampered by other interests besides security. Openness is NOT
about refusing to allow business to work, it's about allowing EVERYONE to
do ANYTHING, without discrimination.

I also don't want to hear all about why "open source" is better. We have
enough places for that crap.

I'm thoroughly disappointed.

If something doesn't change FAST I think you are going to see people
un-subscribing faster than they are signing up. A lot of us don't have time
to listen to a bunch of whiny brats argue about stupid things.