From: coastalhope at hushmail.com (coastalhope@...hmail.com)
Subject: Symantec Buys SecurityFocus, among

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:14:35 -0600, Steve <steve@...renchtech.com> wrote:
>> You are either woefully stupid (I am voting on that) or you
>> have a short memory. You have left many people in your wake
>> who would rather eat razor blades than work with you again.
>
>Ahh, a former EY USA employee.  Trust me pig fucker I too would rather
>eat razor blades than work with the likes of any of you morons again.

Steve, do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth? Shame on you.

>You really think I give a shit what you or anyone at EY thinks about me?
>The people that count know me well and like me that's all that matters.

I guess the 'people that count department' over here is very, very, very small if that is the case.

>Jesus, you are truly a moron.  But of course you would know more about
>me than I would.  So do tell.

No this is your day Steve and your doing such a wonderful job of highlighting your limited intellect I would hate to interupt and take away from that.

>If this is who I think it is this isn't surprising at all, must be
>grumpy cause of another round of cuts.

Some will people find it easier to find work than others.

>Until you grow the balls to say
>what you think of me using your real name fuck off

Perhaps you could loan me the set of balls you unstrapped when you decided to post as 'hellnbak'.

>your entertainment
>value has worn off and your opinions are inconsequential to anything
>that I do.

Really? You seem to be spending a great of energy responding. It's valiant that you should attempt to defend what little high ground you have. Hold onto that because in the midst of the sea of character flaws you're swimming in it might be your only island.

I'm done. Thanks for the entertainment Steve.

Communicate in total privacy.