From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles 'core' Stevenson)
Subject: On sf sell out

Well, I should clarify. The 0-Day Digest does not discriminate on the
basis of employment, race, creed, etc.. That was my own personal
false-generalisation or whatever you'd like to call it... prejudice...
which assumes that all security consultants/pen-testers rely on others
to create exploits and tools for them to perform their job, flesh out
their product, etc.. Obviosuly this is untrue as we have members in all
listed fields except script kiddie (we hope ;). So please accept my
appology for saying that, no hard feelings right? :)

core