From: listuser at seifried.org (Kurt Seifried)
Subject: PHP Resource Exhaustion Denial of Service

Perhaps you could put this on a site that is available? I have had no luck
accessing  http://www.murphy.101main.net/php-apache.c. Alternatively if you
could email it to me I would appreciate it.

Kurt Seifried, kurt@...fried.org
A15B BEE5 B391 B9AD B0EF
AEB0 AD63 0B4E AD56 E574
http://seifried.org/security/