From: SMoyer at rgare.com (Moyer, Shawn)
Subject: OT: Snosoft vs HP

Maybe this will end up like DeCSS and we'll all have to start turning
mirrors up. Can we get someone more photogenic than the 2600 people (no
offense, natch) to go to court this time? I'd hate to see this die on appeal
too. Maybe some young, likeable college kids who give good soundbite... Does
anyone know if any of the American Idol contestants hack?

--shawn