From: Dkillion at netscreen.com (Dave Killion)
Subject: it's all about timing

Florin,

I agree with you completely.  From what I understand this vulnerability is
about a year old, although I'm not knowledgeable enough to say that with
authority.  If it's true, then I believe the 2-4 week requirement has been
satisfied.

-Dave

Opinions expressed in this email are solely my own, and do
not reflect the attitudes, policy, or opinion of my employer.