From: steve at entrenchtech.com (Steve)
Subject: "Free Hacker Manifest"

Here is the original poster.  Possibly the author.

Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:05:10 -0400
From: qwerty qwerty <qwertyqwerty_15@...os.com>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Free Hackers Manifest

hat-usa.html

[16] DVD hacker Johansen indicted in Norway

http://wneclaw.wnec.edu/faculty/kalodner/courses/softwarelaw/JohansenArr
est.html

[17] Russian Author of Adobe eBook Password-Removing Software Held
Without Bail,
     Faces Possible 5-Year Prison Term
     http://www.ebookweb.org/news/tech.20010716.elcomsoft.roush.htm

[18] see numerous vulnerabilities announced  after  initial  snmp  bug,
apache,
     or bind.

This document is pgp-signed below. Don't trust any claim of authorship
unless that individual may produce the necessary PGP keys.

iD8DBQE9LX2siFdkMnNRCv0RAnAKAKCmAo2B/dnUdpahsaPudQsLIiQJKACfQeXV
joLXFpUVRZZQGHCl0VrTyEE=
=OPrO